Bondi Yoghurt was born in a local family kitchen in Bondi.
It was created from a simple idea, to produce a traditional yoghurt with all-natural ingredients, free from additives and preservatives, and loaded with gut-helping probiotics.
After years of experimenting with recipes and research, what started as an inspired home-made yogurt for family and friends quickly became a fridge staple in many households.
Bondi Yoghurt launched at iconic Bondi Farmers Markets in 2012 and quickly grew into a much loved retail brand available across selected stores throughout NSW.
Today, we not only produce our signature 100% Australian Jersey Milk Yoghurt but also the most unique 100% Coconut Yoghurt on the market.
Join us on our journey….
- Our yoghurts are made with 100% Natural Ingredients, free from preservatives and thickeners.
- We use 5 different types of probiotics for improved gut health,
- Our yoghurts are pot set and incubated for 5 hours
- Bondi Natural Yoghurt is made with 100% jersey milk which is sourced from Gippsland, Victoria.
- Bondi Coconut Yoghurt is made with 100% coconut flesh, coconut water, and 5 types of probiotics.
- Bondi Yoghurt is family run, locally made in Sydney, contributing to the community.